There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
and the Art of Slowing it Down
Break on Through
November 19, 2015Posted by on
If your familiar with my older posts – you’ll take note that it’s been a while since I opened with a song. Hope your glad to have it back! This one touched me deep inside recently as I am working on breaking on through to the other side… Gratefully I have been coping for a long while but think I am in the final stages of gaining life long stability through introducing a daily routine and continuing with my gratitude practice. Not unlike how recovering alcoholics prey for their sobriety morning & night.
With that I will share that it was only after reading this I realized that I am just TOO HARD on myself!? http://www.mysticalraven.com/inspirational/19-signs-youre-doing-better-than-you-think/
And so I will try to take a deep breath, now and again, when life presents me with another challenge and continue! Our breath is and always has been our gift in this life!!
- I am alive; and for a Bipolar that is significant. I have contemplated suicide more than once.
- I am able to see the sunrise, alone in the comfort of my home with a cuppa joe. But a glass of wine, usually cooking at sunset?!
- I am able to hear birds sing if I pay very close attention and waves crash if I go to a beach of any significance. I have never really been a beach bum!
- I can walk outside and feel the breeze through my hair… sometimes I notice it when I don’t have my nose in my phone?! I will try to not the sun’s warmth on my skin more often!
- I have tasted the sweetness of a chocolate cake & living in macao, I miss a good chocolate cake!? Thanks for reminding me. :|
- I never go to sleep hungry, unless I am dieting, and for that I am so very sploit.
- I did awake this morning in my family bed with the roof still over our heads. My son & I try to remember to thank the Universe for this daily.
- I always have a choice re: how to express myself and for this too, I am so very sploit.
- No, I haven’t feared for my life today.
- I have overcome some considerable obstacles, however innocuous they have been and I have survived. Am still evaluating the learning curve. ;p
- I have ambition, passion, drive and thte freedom to make my own choices!
- I don’t live in China… Macau isn’t China!
- I am strong & healthy! Although you may be hearing from me more soon, I have to get foot surgery & will be strapped close to my apartment in a cast for a month!
- I have a family of nine (9) whom misses ME and is looking forward to spending some time together around the holidays.
- …uh, no. Maybe not, at 42 I don’t reminisce much yet.
- …uh, again no. The drinking water in Macau is the shit of the litter. We get everything that China doesn’t want. BUT I know what you mean, it’s clear.
- I have high quality medical care and insurance that covers most of it! This is a blessing!
- Geeze! Sadly this is a BIGGIE!! I don’t know what I do without the internet.
- I can read and I am very proud that I taught my son to read at four (4) by simply tracing sentences with my fingers.
Note to reader: I encourage you to elaborate on your own answers as I did. And I encourage you to write them down!